Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Great Day Ahead


Whew! Finally, I’m back in my shell again, eating my favorite food in my favorite restaurant with my bestfriend. What a tough day! I started my day rushing myself to our office for an unexpected task, where I was supposed to be traveling to Tagum for some lecture in one of our review center’s tie-up school. Our lecturer who was scheduled for review here in Davao wasn’t able to make it, that’s why we had to give the students a 100-item exam to make up for the missed lecture, which I had to rationalize (explain to them the answers of each item) after the students had taken the said exam. I got done with my rationalization at around 12 noon, and my lecture in Tagum will start at 1 P.M., which means I had to travel in a flash, as if I’m one of the characters of the movie The Incredibles. I scuttled my way there, and fortunately I was just thirty minutes late. I didn’t even have the luxury of time to loosen up a bit because I had to start the lecture without more ado. I stood up in front, talking nonstop for three hours. At past 4 P.M., at last I’m done with my hectic day.
To pay off with such a stressful day, I eased up by dropping by my aunt’s house. We spent time just having a light talk. I compensated my exhaustion by “binge-eating.” Hahaha, don’t get me wrong, I’m not a bulimic person. It was just my way of rewarding myself. And I really had a great time.
Now I came to believe what a friend of mine used to tell me. She said that don’t say you’re happy because everything’s fine. It is better to think that we are happy because even if everything sucks, we are doing just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment