Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bonding Moments



A lot of people would say that the best thing we could give to our children aside from material things is quality time. This is one great way where we can show our love and care for them. And there are many different ways to spend our time with them. Some would prefer to go to shopping malls, eat ice cream at kiddie restaurants, go swimming, watch a movie, or go to parks. But for me, the best place that I can spend quality time with my daughter is inside the room, on our bed. No amount of food, shopping, or swimming can replace the feeling of being able to huddle and cuddle, kiss and embrace, play and tickle, and hear my little angel laugh and shout of excitement. She can even have her carousel ride, I being her human carousel. It’s also a place where I can tell her stories and teach her ABCs and 123s. And on that bed, we create memories, happy and meaningful memories. And come to think of it, what an inexpensive way to share bonding moments with my angel!
We may have distinct and unique ideas on how to have quality time with our kids. It doesn’t matter how or where. What’s important is we are able to impart to them how much we care.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mel! All I can say shes pretty like you and please dapat beauty and brain like mom ha. Missed you!

    ReplyDelete