Friday, April 10, 2009

Manic Wednesday Afternoon at the Park




It was Bea’s second time to go to People’s Park. She doesn’t have much memory during her first visit because she was just eleven months old then. I almost burst into laughter when I saw her reaction the moment she entered the park. She gave out a deep breath saying “wow!” with all her might. She ran as fast as she could, without deliberately thinking where to go. She didn’t know where to start her adventure. So I led her to the children’s playground where there are lots of swings, slides, seesaw, and a manual carousel (where I had to push it now and then to keep it spinning). Unfortunately, it was the ride that she enjoyed the most. I felt like I lost a pail of sweat. After a while, we roamed around looking at the fountains, wherein Bea was too elated to see the fish and the ducks swimming and wandering about. She also played with the enormous sculptures, which one of those she called ‘lola’ (grandma) sweeping the ground. One of her highlights that afternoon was the small wishing well, where she excitedly threw her 25 cents after I dictated to her our wish. Obviously, she found it peculiar but fantastic seeing countless coins in that basin-like spot because it was the first thing that she boasted when her daddy got there.
At long last, Bea was in low battery. She had a cone of chocolate ice cream to resume her animation. She even had a glass of cola to quench her thirst! After we had our dinner, luckily, she was completely knocked off. Now, it’s my pleasure to redeem my vigor. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bea! how cute! Ate Bianca misses you a lot. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bea! You look like your lolo bishop now. Its nice that i could brows on the blog just to see you, because you have only one picture installed in my cellphone and you are so tiny cuty then. I love you! and I misses you guapa.

    ReplyDelete